In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:38 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- DDO 1999 Lincoln penny
- Buffalo Nickel 1937
- 1943 S Nickel
- 1968-D unidentified DDO
- 1895 Indian Head penny re-punched date?
- 1924 Standing Liberty Quarter w/Strike thru REV/OBV?
- Wife calls Daniel asking if he can tell if husband coins ar…
- My newest pickup is now my oldest denarius!
- Barber Dime I bought for 35 Bucks online- How Did I do
- How come I see a DDR in a 1983D Lincoln penny?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1025 users online :: 42 registered, 0 hidden and 983 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83738 • Total topics 14306 • Total members 9384 • Our newest member DBabula