Jump to topic

Re: 72D Kennedy Half- Strike through?

Btw, thank you. This is how we learn 😁
by AverageStacker
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My first 1998 WAM

Just beginning to learn about 1c errors and varieties. This came from my second box (first box has not been searched through for errors). Seems to be in pretty good condition too.
by AverageStacker
Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1966 Lincoln Cent DDO FS-101 Please Confirm

This appears to be machine doubling. The shelf-like look of the motto is the giveaway. It's still neat to find, just not worth anything more than a cent. I would agree that it does appear that way. I just posted a link to the DDO on Variety Vista above in the OP. Would you mind taking a look at that?
by AverageStacker
Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My 72-D No FG Kennedy Half

In response to Daniel's most recent video regarding the No FG Kennedy halves, thought I'd share the good one that I found.

This turned out better than I had ever thought it would!
by AverageStacker
Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just a worn die and MD, right? 86 LMC

Im fairly certain that this is nothing, but thought it was worthy to get some other eyes to confirm. I am thinking this is MD and worn die. Am i correct in my assessment?
by AverageStacker
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Underweight 72 Kennedy Half

During my stream tonight, I was sound checking as I always do and heard something not quite right. Came across this 72 that actually only weighed 10.3g. There's not a ton of wear and wondered if anyone could shed some light on it. As always, it's greatly appreciated.
by AverageStacker
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RPM or Post Mint Damage?

Looking for some input on this. Prior to revealing the year of the coin, would like to get some feedback on what is shown in the pictures to see if this is a potential RPM as I am just beginning to learn about that.
by AverageStacker
Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chemical Exposure or strike thru?

Earle42 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:59 pm We require full OBV and REV ics to see and help evaluate :D
Here you go :)
by AverageStacker
Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1887 Morgan- Approximate Grade

I've mostly used the pcgs photograde, but still not very good at it, lol. Between that and Daniel's, I'm feeling MS63ish.
by AverageStacker
Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Grade would you give this 1887 Morgan Dollar

Since I'm in the testing phases of my grading skills myself, I'm going to go with an AU Details as it appears cleaned to me based on the striations.