Search found 8 matches

Return

by dynarb
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Grading?

Good evening, I was searching bank rolled quarters (hunting for W mints) and I came across this older (1995) quarter that looks to be in pretty good shape. I'm having a problem sussing out how to grade this coin. It's obviously circulated as it has several small dings, but the curls on GW's hair are...
by Daniel
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Re: Grading?

Need images and titles need to be more details with no Re: in them.
by pahwa
Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Need help what do you think

I think you are looking at a normal dime - business strike - with some sort of damage. Could have been in the ground for a period of time. But it is still worth about 10 cents.
by Daniel
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1970 d quarter misprint error

It's not, this coin is a normal quarter worth 25 cents/
by ave13co
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WRe: 1982 licoln pennies any comment or feed back let me know please and y'all have a good day hunting

Need better images. There are several varieties in 1982. Copper or Zinc. Small and large date. Get a scale and weigh your cents. In short, if you are REALLY interested in collecting, you will read about it. Here or do a search on Google. All you need to know is available. Start with closer images. C...
by Daniel
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 p Lincoln cent

You need to weigh your coin
by Daniel
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1964 d misprint mint dd on head and next to forehead

They're not rare they minted a few million, the small date with a D must be on a copper planchet all the rest are normal for copper and copper plated zinc planchets.