Search found 10 matches

Return

by Justapiece
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1963 D Franklin Half

Thank you for your great knowledge Daniel and Paul, Daniel I just got done watching your YouTube video on strike doubling and Double dies, really great video. I am learning something new all the time.
by Justapiece
Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2000 P Maryland State Quarter DD or Mech DD

Thank you pahwa much appreciated, learning something all the time , thanks to you experts . the hunt goes on ..I am also reading more on Wexlers and photos on there , comparing to the pictures listed. Thanks again
by Justapiece
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1998 P Washington Quarter Extra Tailfeather

Okay thank you Daniel , I thought it was pretty interesting,,Hey at least its a good clash mark :)
by Justapiece
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1972 D Washington Quarter WMHR-001 Master Hub Doubling

Hey Pahwa, ya it seems that way the more circulation wear and tear on them the harder it is to see some good doubling, but the more I read and do research the more understanding I have and what to look for, it is allot of fun though, and its great , the search does go on,Thank you
by Justapiece
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1995 P Washington Quarter reverse Die cracks

Ya pahwa even though they are kinda common I like finding the different ones especially those on good condition coins, I guess they do hold more value than face value .
by Justapiece
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1995 P Washington Quarter reverse Die cracks

I have to agree with you pahwa, there are so many varieties out there, and the different coins with different errors and varieties , much fun to find these things. the search goes on..
by Justapiece
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1973 D Kennedy Half Dollar

Thank you pahwa that explains allot more for me, the more I get into looking and searching in rolls these die markers will help like you explain. I did find a few with this mark and on a different year coin. yup have to flip those coins , :) never know whats there. Thank you
by Justapiece
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2019 W. Washington Lowell Quarter

I got lucky again and found a West Point Lowell Washington Quarter in great condition 11th roll in the box. :greatfind: wanted to share this with the community gives me happiness when I find coins like this..enjoy .
by Justapiece
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1977 D Washington Quarter clipped

Thank you Daniel and Paul the hunt goes on , learning all the time .
by Justapiece
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1990 P Washington Quarter doubling

Okay thank you Daniel. Its one of my better Mechanical Doubling LOL..Thanks again for your Pro opinion on this coin. The hunt goes on.