Search found 4 matches

Return

by Jsul77798
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post your TOP pieces and how TPG rated them.

So as it says, I thought itd be cool to see how people have made out by submitting a coin thought to be the best of the best top MS and what grade it got. Was it given the grade you thought it should be :trophy: ? Or undergraded in your opinion and driving you nuts after comparing it ruthlessly to o...
by Jsul77798
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is this a bad planchet or something else ??

Daniel wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:37 am It's PMD. You don't always know how but I am not in doubt on this coin being damaged.
Cool, I was just askin cuz I saw the video after you said PMD here.....Interesting case though!!!!
Thanks Dan
by Jsul77798
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020P Jefferson Nickel possible DDR

I'm assuming you are talking about the extra boarder below the top frame of the center door of Monticello? There are a million of these minor DD's listed on Brian's and some on Variety Vista. Looks like one to me. I have found 2 of these ones myself as well as a couple others. I was planning to send...
by Jsul77798
Sat May 02, 2020 8:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1957 BIE

If you go to the website Cuds on Coins and then look in BIE errors, you may be able to find where theyve id'd and numbered that exact die break stage for the coin you have. Its kinda neat to match them up....cool find!!