When you want to sell junk silver coins there are ten tips that you should keep in mind. The decisions you make can have a substantial impact on the price you are able to demand. So, when selling junk silver coins, it pays to do a little bit of homework first.
To simplify the process, we have broken our guide into three sections, which are: How to sell junk silver coins at auction, How to pawn your silver coins, and How to sell junk silver coins through classified advertisements.
Selling Junk Silver Coins at Auction
1. Search online until you find a reputable auction website that lets you sell junk silver coins. Check the FAQ section of each website, or look at their listing, if you are unsure.
2. Create a strong but honest description of the junk silver coins you are trying to sell. It is always recommended that you take a clear photograph when you try to sell junk silver coins online. This will help make your posting stand out from the others.
3. Provide prompt and thorough answers to anyone who seems interested in buying your junk silver coins.
4. When the auction closes, you’re typically required to sell your junk silver coins to the highest bidder. Ship the silver coins to the buyer and offer them a thank you note. Good customer service can help you build a reputation on online auction websites, helping to garner even higher bids in the future.
Pawning Your Junk Silver Coins
5. Take some time to visit the pawnshops in your local area. This will give you an idea of what price they might be willing to offer for silver coins, and it will let you get a sense for how personable the pawn brokers are.
6. Speak to the pawn brokers about what they are willing to offer for your junk silver coins. Keep a record of the estimates you are offered so that when it comes time to sell your coins you will know which pawnbroker to go back to.
7. Sell your junk silver coins to the pawnbroker that has offered you the best price, or better yet, contact a coin dealer to compare their rates. Payment may be in the form of cash, or an exchange for other items on sale.
Selling Junk Silver Coins in the Classifieds
8. Make sure to place an ad that grabs people’s attention. Be creative with your description and, if you think you can still make a profit, pay to enhance your ad with additional features, such as a border or an illustration.
9. Email any buyers who have placed ads looking for people who sell junk silver coins. You do not have to wait for replies to your advertisement.
10. Offer potential buyers the opportunity to view the junk silver coins in person. Anyone who takes the time to view your silver coins is very likely to make a purchase.
It is easier than you might think to sell junk silver coins. If you follow these ten tips, you will likely increase your chances of having a profitable and enjoyable experience. To find out the best way to sell silver coins you should seek the advice of an honest silver coin dealer.